- Fix testing of SNMP datasources by converting OIDs to string.
- Fix for inherited relationships and properties not appearing in UI.
- Log YAML errors more concisely instead of full traceback. (ZEN-17681)
- Fix “[Object]” details panel display for custom renderers. (ZEN-17732)
- Fix handling of nested device class remove field.
- Fix KeyError when removing non-existent device class.
- Fix handling of datapoint rrdtype. (ZEN-18188)
- Add Class.extra_paths for controlling object path indexing.
- Add Class.filter_hide_from option.
- Fix handling of class _properties and _relationships.
- Prefix ExtJS components to avoid conflicting zenpacklib versions.
- Fix handling of Class property types.
- Fix py_to_yaml for ZenPacks that subclass ZenPack.
- Remove superfluous YAML type hints from py_to_yaml conversion.
- Fix “Unable to find TEMPLATE_ID” installation error.
- Base component status on events in /Status event class.
- Fix removal of objects when PyYAML isn’t installed.
- Added ability to define ZenPack with YAML.
- Added support for model classes and relationships.
- Added support for zProperties.
- Added support for device classes.
- Added support for monitoring templates.
- Added create command for creating ZenPacks from the command line.
- Added lint command to check YAML for correctness.
- Added class_diagram command to create yUML class diagram from YAML.
- Added dump_templates command to export monitoring templates to YAML.
- Added py_to_yaml command to convert old Python specs to YAML.
- Added version command to print zenpacklib’s version.